DSSAT was developed through collaboration among scientists at the University of Florida, the University of Georgia, University of Guelph, University of Hawaii, the International Center for Soil Fertility and Agricultural Development, USDA-Agricultural Research Service, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Washington State University, and other scientists associated with ICASA.
- Gerrit Hoogenboom, University of Florida; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Porter, University of Florida; email@example.com
- Jim W. Jones, University of Florida; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Boote, University of Florida; email@example.com
- Upendra Singh, International Fertilizer Development Center; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tony Hunt, University of Guelph; email@example.com
- Jon Lizaso, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff W. White, USDA-ARS, email@example.com
- Richard Ogoshi, University of Hawaii; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jawoo Koo, International Food Policy Research Institute; email@example.com
- Vakhtang Shelia, University of Florida; firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to drop us a message using this form! Any feedback/comment is welcome. If necessary, we’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
If applicable, we may want to share our conversation, minus any personal contact information, with others in the community via this website – with your permission (of course). This would be especially true if this message is about any technical issue around the use of DSSAT. We anticipate to build a knowledge base using a compilation of such messages. However, you may opt out by indicating this message is meant to be private between us (no pressure!).