DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- University of Georgia Integrative Precision Agriculture Cluster HireHello everyone, The University of Georgia has begun a search for a 5-person Integrative Precision Agriculture cluster hire. We plan… Read more »
- PhD scholarship opportunity. Adaptation of livestock production systems to climate change and towards carbon neutralityProject background: The project will explore the nexus between profitability, sheep and beef productivity, greenhouse gas mitigation and carbon sequestration… Read more »
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Value Chains Modeling - Dakar, SenegalThe International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid-Tropics (ICRISAT) is seeking applications for a Post-Doctoral Fellow to develop integrated models… Read more »
- One day Online workshop on Atmospheric Observations and Weather Monitoring TechniquesDear Colleagues, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, India and South Asian Meteorological Association (SAMA) is organizing one day… Read more »
- Crop modeling postdoc at Columbia University and NASADear crop modelers out there! Please note this 3yr postdoctoral position at Columbia University and NASA in New York City,… Read more »
- Crop Modelling position and Research Analyst position at University of Kassel, GermanyDear Colleagues, I hope this email finds you well. We are pleased to offer a Crop Modelling position and a… Read more »
- Vacancy Announcement: Post-Doctoral Fellow - Crop Modeller (IRS Position Based in Nairobi, Kenya)Dear all Please find below/attached the announcement of a PostDoc position for a crop modeller at the CIMMYT office in… Read more »
- Postdoc and PhD positions on Physics Guided Machine Learning and GeoAI at University of Minnesota - Twin CitiesDear All, The University of Minnesota - Twin Cities is recruiting 1-2 Postdoctoral Researchers and 1 Ph.D. student on remote… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.