DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- New Deadline: I Artificial Intelligence for Development (AI4D) Workshop - CAEPIA 20/21Dear colleague, We are writing to you in relation to the I Artificial Intelligence for Development (AI4D) Workshop that we… Read more »
- GeoSLU: Open Rank faculty position in Geoinformatics, cluster hiring in Geospatial ScienceDear Colleagues, We are currently accepting applications for an open-rank (tenure-track assistant professor or associate/full professor with tenure) position in… Read more »
- Open call: Agricultural and Climate Data ScientistOpen call: Agricultural and Climate Data Scientist The Alliance Climate Action team is looking for a motivated and high performing… Read more »
- AIMS Biodiversity School, 10 - 21 May 2021. Kindly circulateThe African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Rwanda, in conjunction with the Mathematical Biosciences Hub, Stellenbosch University and the Centre… Read more »
- AI4D Scholarships for PhD Students and Early Career ScientistsFirst Call for Proposals (2021) The African Center for Technology Studies has received a grant from the International Development Research… Read more »
- Conference on Circular Economies for Food and Agricultural SystemsThe conference announcement below refers to the Circular@WUR conference being planned by Wageningen University and Research. Colleagues and I are… Read more »
- FW: FYConsideration: CGIAR-CAS looking for subject-matter expertsDear AgMIP and DSSAT members, CGIAR Shared Advisory Services is looking for exceptional subject-matter experts for a range of evaluation,… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.