DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- WEBINAR INVITE: Data in a crisis climate - Eps. 7 of the CGIAR BIG DATA Platform digital forumView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg WEEKLY WEBINAR ROUND-UP | 10.08.2020 Dear BIG DATA Community, With… Read more »
- NEXT WEEK IN CGIAR BIG DATA WEBINARS: Future food systems & Collaborative GARDIAN LabsView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg WEEKLY WEBINAR ROUND-UP | 31.07.2020 Dear BIG DATA Community, With… Read more »
- Barley crop modelling - PhD position at JKI near Berlin, GermanyDear DSSAT Colleagues, The Julius Kühn-Institut (JKI), Institute for Strategies and Technology Assessment, in Kleinmachnow at the outskirts of Berlin,… Read more »
- YOUR WEEKLY WEBINARS - CGIAR BIG DATA PLATFORM: Helping you organise your week of learningView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg WEEKLY WEBINAR ROUND-UP | 24.07.2020 Dear BIG DATA Community, With… Read more »
- Opportunity for African Women Researchers and Scientists6th EDITION OF SCIENCE BY WOMEN PROGRAM REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS FOR VISITING SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS IN SPANISH CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE… Read more »
- Climate Cartoon Contest - 2020 : Inviting drawings from young children across the worldDear Sir/Madam, We wish to bring to your notice that a Climate Cartoon Contest-2020 for the children across the world… Read more »
- AGU Session on Sustainable Agriculture under Climate ChangeDear colleagues, Hope you are doing great in this pandemic and sorry if this is cross posting. I am now… Read more »
- Call for papers to a Special Issue in Field Crops Research: Advances in crop modelling for ecological intensificationDear colleagues, Following several requests, we have decided to extend the deadline for submission of papers to the Special Issue… Read more »
- WEBINAR SERIES INVITE: Big data solutions to COVID-19 Impacts of food security (Eps. 3)· View this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg WEEKLY WEBINAR ROUND-UP | 03.07.2020 Dear BIG DATA Community,… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.