DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- INVITE: Big data digital forum on COVID-19 & food securityView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg INVITE: DIGITAL FORUM ON COVID-19 & FOOD SECURITY AT A… Read more »
- Call for abstract submission to 2020 AGU session 101372Dear colleagues, Apologies for cross-posting. We hope this email finds you well. We kindly invite you participate and submit abstracts… Read more »
- Crop Modeller post available at The James Hutton Institute, ScotlandDear DSSAT Colleagues, The James Hutton Institute in Scotland is advertising for a Crop Modeller. This is an exciting opportunity… Read more »
- Postdoc Opportunity at University of Minnesota Twin Cities -- Physics Guided Machine LearningOne Postdoctoral Researcher Position is available through the Department of Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering (BBE) at University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.… Read more »
- VIRTUAL CONVENTION 2020: DIGITAL DYNAMISM FOR ADAPTIVE FOOD SYSTEMSView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg SAVE THE DATE: VIRTUAL CONVENTION 2020 AT A GLANCE ------------------------------… Read more »
- WEBINAR INVITE: TPE and beyond: Helping make better crop improvement practiceView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg #CoP_CM Crop Modeling CoP Webinar Invite WEBINAR: Target Population of… Read more »
- PhD scholarship: Modeling multiple pests in rice crops for agroecological rice protection in CambodiaDear colleagues, We have an open PhD position at CIRAD-INRAE, on “Modeling multiple pests in rice crops for agroecological rice… Read more »
- 2020 CGIAR Inspire Challenge: NOW OPEN for applicationsView this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg 2020 INSPIRE CHALLENGE - NOW OPEN *** Exclusive early launch… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.