DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- Postdoctoral position on climate change and agricultural phenologyPostdoctoral research opportunity on studies of climate change and agricultural phenology in Chinese Academy of Sciences The Institute of Geographic… Read more »
- Join the diverse Crop Modeling sessions at the virtual convention next week!View this email in your browser Join the conversation #BigDataInAg Crop Modeling CoP Pre-Convention Update AT A GLANCE ------------------------------ ABOUT… Read more »
- Professor and Chair Position - Horticultural Sciences Department - Univ. of FloridaDear All, We have an exciting position open – Professor and Chair of the Horticultural Sciences Department of University of… Read more »
- ITS NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER!! 8th Global AgMIP meeting is FREE & VIRTUAL - Monday, October 12 through Friday, October 16, 2020 - JOIN US!Dear all, If you have not done so already, please go to www.agmip.org to register for AgMIP8! Registration is free… Read more »
- Microsoft India hiring Senior/Principal data scientistsDear All, Microsoft India is hiring senior/principal data scientists with agronomic modeling background to work on its Azure Global program… Read more »
- Post doc positions in Systems Agronomy (CIMMYT) in South AsiaDear DSSAT colleagues, Please find attache an announcement of two post doc positions in Systems Agronomy with CIMMYT in Nepal… Read more »
- Open position for PhD student for monitoring and modelling grassland dynamics in GermanyDera all Please find attached the announcement of an Open position for a PhD student for monitoring and modelling grassland… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.