DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- PhD scholarship opportunity: matching disease and crop dynamics in grain cropping systemsProject background: Understanding pest and disease dynamics within farming systems and the ability to relate incidence and seasonal conditions to… Read more »
- DSSAT 2020 International Training Program PostponedDear DSSAT colleagues, I hope that you are doing well in these challenging times. Due to the current situation we… Read more »
- Looking for a suitable candidate to work for a NASA/USAID programmeAsian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) is looking for a young and dynamic candidate with strong technical background for the position… Read more »
- First 2020 Update from the BIG DATA Communities of PracticeSee each Community's 2020 work plan, upcoming events, latest publications, and more! View this email in your browser Join the… Read more »
- Post-Doc Position at NYU Center for Data Science and the Center for Environment and Animal ProtectionThe Center for Data Science (CDS) and the Center for Environmental and Animal Protection (CEAP) at New York University (NYU)… Read more »
- Call for papers to a Special Issue in Field Crops Research: Advances in crop modelling for ecological intensificationDear colleagues, Following the the Second International Crop Modelling Symposium (iCROPM2020) that was held February 3-5, 2020 in Montpellier, France,… Read more »
- Two PhD Graduate Assistantships at University of KentuckyPhD Graduate Assistantship Cover crop model development for agroecosystem nitrogen cycling University of Kentucky, Department of Plant & Soil Sciences… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.