DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- 2-year PostDoc at Stuttgart Hohenheim, continuation with a permanent contract may be possible.Dear colleagues, it is my pleasure to announce the following job offer (please see below or attached) Kind Regards, Tobias -- Dr. rer. nat. Tobias KD Weber PostDoc | Collaborative Research Centre 1253 CAMPOS Biogeophysics | Institute of Soil Science and Land Evaluation | University of Read more »
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in Crop Modelling,(Salary Scale 13 TV-L)Dear all, Our institute opened for application a Postdoctoral research position in crop modelling within the project BRIWECS. The starting date is early december 2018. Kindly find attached the offer. Best regards, Dany Moualeu -- Dr. Dany Pascal Moualeu Abteilung Systemmodellierung Read more »
- invitation to workshopDear Colleagues, Please find the attached information about the "Introduction to the AgroMo modelling framework" workshop that is organized by our group in Hungary, and will be held in 27 November, 2018. The workshop focuses on the biogeochemical model Biome-BGCMuSo that is developed within Read more »
- Postdoctoral research fellow in ecohydrological modellingWe are seeking outstanding candidates to undertake cutting-edge research on computational sustainability and environmental analytics funded by Campus Alberta Innovates Program (CAIP). This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic and ambitious researchers to use state-of-the-art approaches to Read more »
- The first Crop Modeling Community of Practice NewsletterCommunity of Practice on Crop Modeling Newsletter 1: September'18 Featuring: - The importance of Crop Modeling - Why is a CoP on Crop Modeling needed? - Opinion: thoughts from some of our distinguished members - Work plan for 2018 and ongoing activities - New Read more »
- McGill 8-week online certification in Integrated Water Resources Management - Deadline to register 25 Sept 2018McGill University is offering an 8-week online certification course Integrated and Adaptive Water Resources Planning, Management and Governance given by the Department of Bioresource Engineering Registration is open until September 24th, 2018 Details: https://mcgill.ca/osas/cpd/wa Read more »
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Biogeochemical Modelling in integrated crop-livestock systems Location: Interdisciplinary Center for Energy Planning NIPE/UNICAMP, Campinas, BrazilTitle: Postdoctoral Fellowship Biogeochemical Modelling in integrated crop-livestock systems Location: Interdisciplinary Center for Energy Planning NIPE/UNICAMP, Campinas, Brazil Job description: The successful candidate will parameterize, test and apply Daycent and SWAT model simulations Read more »
- Postdoctoral Fellowship : Methodology for mapping and monitoring different pasture-based livestock management and mixed crop-livestock systems with remote sensingTitle: Postdoctoral Fellowship : Methodology for mapping and monitoring different pasture-based livestock management and mixed crop-livestock systems with remote sensing Location: School of Agricultural Engineering (Feagri), State University of Campinas (Unicamp), Brazil Job description: Read more »
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Precision Agriculture in integrated crop-livestock systemsTitle: Postdoctoral Fellowship Precision Agriculture in integrated crop-livestock systems Location: School of Agricultural Engineering (FEAGRI), University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil Job description: This post-doctoral fellowship stands within the project “Monitoring integrated Read more »
- Post-doctoral position in crop modelling at the University of MissouriProject: A postdoctoral research associate position is available in the Fritschi Lab (https://plantsciences.missouri.edu/cropphysiology/) to 1) investigate physiological mechanisms associated with soybean adaptation to water limited conditions, 2) collaborate in genome-wide association analyses Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by University of Nebraska
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UNL.EDUwith the command (paste it):SUBSCRIBE AGMODELS-L
- Further information can be found here.
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.