DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- [iCROPM2020] Deadline fo abstract submission extended to 30 September 2019 ![image: part26.88796F4D]Crop modelling for Agriculture and Food Security under Global Change February 3-5, 2020 Montpellier, Le Corum conference center, France… Read more »
- Invitation for participation in 2nd International Conference "Climate Smart Agriculture: The Way Towards Sustainability", November 26-27, 2019 at MNS-University of Agriculture Multan, PakistanDear All, Greetings from MNS-University of Agriculture-Multan-Pakistan. I am pleased to inform you that MNS- University of Agriculture Multan-Punjab, Pakistan… Read more »
- [iCROPM2002] Abstract deadline is 15 September 2019 ![image: part26.88796F4D]Crop modelling for Agriculture and Food Security under Global Change February 3-5, 2020 Montpellier, Le Corum conference center, France… Read more »
- PhD and postdoc opportunities in plant-environment interactions in Uppsala, Sweden - deadline Sept 26Dear colleagues, I would be very grateful if you could forward the following job announcements to qualified and potentially interested… Read more »
- [Webinar] Ask Gerrit & Cheryl Anything about DSSAT!*** Dear DSSAT Community, Do you have any questions on the development of DSSAT? Do you want to know who’s… Read more »
- Call for Papers - Tropical Wetland Ecosystems (WETLANDS, Springer)Esteemed Colleagues, We are in the process of bringing out a Special Feature titled “Tropical Wetland Ecosystems” in the journal… Read more »
- Call for participants: 100 critical research questions for decision-makers in sub-Saharan AfricaDear All, We would like to seek your input in defining the 100 most critical research questions for decision makers… Read more »
- National Seminar-AGMET-2020-January 20-22, 2020 at KAU, Thrissur, Kerala-reg:-Respected Sir/Madam, The Association of Agrometeorologists (AAM) in collaboration with Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is organising a National Seminar on… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by University of Nebraska
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UNL.EDUwith the command (paste it):SUBSCRIBE AGMODELS-L
- Further information can be found here.
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.