DSSAT Mailing List
A mailing list for DSSAT users and others interested in crop model development, crop model applications and decision support systems has been established at the University of Georgia and is being mirrored at Google Groups. Please feel free to share general questions, concerns, successes, messages and thoughts related to DSSAT and its application to the DSSAT Listserv. We currently have more than 11,200 unique e-mail addresses on the DSSAT listserver for people who are interested in crop modeling and decision support systems. For specific DSSAT problems and errors, please use “Contact Us” to avoid unnecessary e-mail clutter.
- Open Forum on Crop Modeling @ ASA-CSSA-SSSA International Annual Meetings next weekAll, For those of you who are planning to attend the upcoming American Society of Agronomy-Crop Science Society of America-Soil… Read more »
- FW: Invitation to Submit Article in a Special IssueDear Collogues, Please consider submitting your research in a Remote Sensing Special Issue on Utilizing Satellite Observations for Improved Crop… Read more »
- [iCROPM2020] Early bird registration extended to 30 November 2019 ![image: part26.88796F4D]Crop modelling for Agriculture and Food Security under Global Change February 3-5, 2020 Montpellier, Le Corum conference center, France… Read more »
- Researcher - remote sensing and modelling of forage cropsResearcher - remote sensing and modelling of forage crops Ref 2019.2.5.1-4253 Department of Agricultural Research for Northern Sweden The Department… Read more »
- Three new PhD positions on the role of agriculture for greenhouse gas mitigation - deadline 1 November 2019Dear colleagues We have three open PhD positions at Aarhus University on the role of agricultural activities for climate change… Read more »
- An MS Graduate Research Assistantship Opportunity.Dear All, Greetings from North Dakota State University, North Dakota, USA! Attached please find a MS GRA Position available at… Read more »
- Open Post-Doc position "Modelling impacts of new field arrangements"Dear DSSAT mailing list members, Please find attached the announcement of an open Post-Doc position on “Modelling impacts of new… Read more »
- Annual Open Forum on Crop Modeling at the ASA-CSSA-SSSA 2019 International Annual MeetingThe DSSAT Foundation will be sponsoring the 23th Annual Open Forum on Crop Modeling and Decision Support Systems during this… Read more »
- PhD opportunity in Modeling Dryland Wheat-based Cropping Systems in IdahoResearch Assistantship (PhD) in Agroecology of Dryland Cropping Systems We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified student to evaluate… Read more »
How to Join
You can join the mailing list at one of two options:
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- To unsubscribe, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU with following command in the message body:
- Information about the Listserv can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since March 1995!) can be found here.
- Use the [Join] box on the right sidebar of this website. Once you submit your email address, you’ll be asked to confirm the address via a confirmation email message from the system. The email address doesn’t have to be associated with Google Account.
- Information about the DSSAT Google Group can be found here.
- Archive of messages (since Feb 2008) can be found here.
Other Crop Modeling Mailing Lists
- Managed by University of Nebraska
- To join, send an email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UNL.EDUwith the command (paste it):SUBSCRIBE AGMODELS-L
- Further information can be found here.
- Managed by AgMIP IT Team
- To join, fill the Subscription Request form with your contact information.
- Further information can be found here.
- Archived messages (since March 2011) can be found here.
- Managed by APSIM.
- Posts messages about questions and discussion relating to APSIM (Agricultural Production Systems sIMulator). It also contains some training material as well as FAQs and general information about APSIM related issues.
- To join, visit APSIM Google Group page.
- Archived messages (since April 2009) can be found here.