The call for papers is now open for the international iCROPM2016 Symposium on “Crop Modelling for Agriculture and Food Security under Global Climate Change”, 15-17 March, in Berlin.
iCROPM2016 gathers internationally renowned scientists in the field of crop modelling and aims to:
- Review the recent advances in modelling crops and grasslands to support improved agricultural production and to food security under global change
- Identify key challenges and the future role of crop modelling.
We are invited to submit abstracts to four sessions by 15 September 2015.
- Improvement of crop models and modelling approaches
- Linking crop models and genetics
- Crop modelling for risk/impact assessment
- Expanding and supporting modelling activities